Monday, January 23, 2012

CLC Jewelry


Val's Boutique would like to introduce
CLC Jewelry!


The designer for CLC Jewelry, Curry Campbell, is an employee at Val's Boutique. She makes one of a kind jewelry for the store and we all go crazy over it! Curry is so talented and creates the most gorgeous pieces. And best of all, she is happy to create anything special you ask for!

I asked Curry to tell me a little bit about how she got started and this is what she had to say:

"I started making jewelry in middle school and went to the local Lilly’s Bead Box store to buy supplies and learn different techniques. It continued to be a hobby for me in high school, as well as in college. Things that inspire me most are fashion, color, architecture, and art. Fashion is art and architecture for the body and I believe that it is the placement of intricate details that make outfits complete. Gaining inspiration from fashion, I found myself making jewelry that would match particular outfits that I liked. I had the opportunity to intern in New York City with Diana Warner, which allowed me to further perfect my craft. The biggest reward for me in making jewelry has been to make personalized gifts for my friends. It brings me so much joy to see people wearing things that I have made and I am so thankful to Val for enabling me to sell my jewelry to an entirely amazing group of customers that she caters to."


Make sure you all come by the store and check out CLC Jewelry! We are so proud of you Curry!!




No comments: